-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

Many thanks to Anna at Flutter and Hum for hosting Wednesday Vignette each week. 

It's that time of year again when the countryside in my neck of the woods is alive with orange and quite a few other interesting colors.  No matter how you stack them, these squash look great.  Gardens relax from their summer tidiness, leaves litter everything and random piles of anything seem fitting.  Here's someone else's shopping cart seen at a local pumpkin patch over the weekend.  

12 comments:

  1. I do love pumpkins! Unfortunately for me, so do the resident squirrels, although perhaps now is the time to bring them in, while the squirrels are fixated on the ripened persimmons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I haven't bought a single one this year. Just haven't seen any that called out to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that one with all the green warty growths. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of pumpkins. I'm not tempted to display them. A great big wheelbarrow piled with skulls, now that would appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing speaks more autumn than pumpkins. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem to have more unique shapes and colors every year. I've seen some odd ghostly colors in QFC of all places. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an attractive shopping cart! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and your usual top-notch description.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.